1. Spelling : increasingly
2. TF: Strawberries are the only fruit that wear their seeds on the outside.
3. The term describes when a person’s physical or mental health appears to improve after taking a ‘dummy’ treatment?
4. North Korea shares borders with South Korea, China and which other country?
5. Where do peanuts grow? Underground or on branches?
6. In sport, the maillot jaune is known as what in English?
7. Grolsch Brewery was founded in which country?
8. Who, at the 2008 Olympics, became Britain’s most successful swimmer for 100 years?
9. What is only island-city in the United Kingdom, also the most densely populated city in the United Kingdom?
10. What is the 3 letter IATA code that idetifies Edinburgh Airport?
1. Which actor played the leading role of Chris Kyle in the 2014 film American Sniper?
2. Audio clip : Ghost
3. In 2013, which song from The Wizard Of Oz became the 1st ever sub-60 second song to chart in the top 10?
Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead
4. Which song includes the lyrics: “Gunpowder, gelatine, Dynamite with a laser beam, Guaranteed to blow your mind, Anytime”?
5. Jon Briggs provides Apple with the voice for Siri, their virtual assistant software. He also narrated which TV quiz show by telling viewers who the best & worst players were after each round?
1. Which CL is a product produced by Tunnocks?
2. Which CV is an anaolg signal format, usually colour coded yellow on your TV set?
3. Bella, Imogen and Octavia are books by which JC?
4. Professor Pat Pending competed in which WR?
5. What BC is a pigmant that makes carrots orange and flamigos pink?
1. Which popular Mexican dish translates as ‘little donkey’?
Burrito (Spanish word for donkey is burro)
2. Are amphibians vertebrates? Yes | No | Some of them.
3. What was George Eastman’s company called, famous for bringing roll film into the mainstream?
4. TF – There is a Turkish city called Batman?
5. How many elements make up a tetracolon?
6. Which letter in international Morse code, is represented with a single dot? E | O | S
7. Which cartoonist & caricaturist, illustrated 18 books written by Roald Dahl?
8. Along with Denmark itself, what are the other 2 constituent nations that makes up the Kingdom of Denmark?
The Faroe Islands & Greenland
Charles Babbage invented and originated the concept of a digital programmable computer. Which year was he born?
Clue – Financial systems of countries or regions.
Letters – Nice Moose
Answer – Economies