Quiz Number #404
1. Residents of Clackmannanshire have been cheering on which of their Olympic atheltes to success this year?
2. Gunther is a barista in what?
3. Calling 123 on a BT landline will put you through to what service?
4. Which billionaire flew to space in Blue Origin?
5. In 10 pin bowling, a turkey refers to how many strikes in a row?
6. Pop Split Question: No.1 on this day: 1968 – Do It Again (Bee Gees) | 2009 – Bulletproof (La Roux)
7. On a road sign for a roundabout, why is there a gap in the diagram.
A. To show you what direction to go around. <
B. Indicates the road that you are already on.
C. Indicates that there are traffic lights at that point.
8. Which fairy tale character is played by Robert Carlyle in the fantasy TV series Once Apon A Time?
Rumplestiltskin / Mr. Gold
9. Which senior royal died the same year as The Queen Mother?
10. bienvenu in French, bienvenidos in Spanish, benvenuta in Italian means what in English?
11. Directly before coming to work in the Scottish Premiership, Ange Postecoglou managed a club in which country? 2018 – 2021
1. The logo of FedEx has what symbol shape intentially embedded within the lettering.
2. In astrology, which sign would you connect with a ram?
3. Guantanamo Bay detention camp is located on the south coast of where?
4. What sport do the Edinburgh Eagles play?
5. Lyrics: “You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar” is the opening line to which song?
Don’t You Want Me
6. Known as the Paris on The Nile, which is the largest city in Africa?
7. In which German city is the Brandenburg Gate?
8. Which footballer currently has a book in the UK top sellers lists called “You Are a Champion”?
9. Which actress has played onscreen roles such as Margaret Thatcher, DSU Stella Gibson & Dana Scully?
10. Which word can be an estimate of budget expected during a financial year ; or a line on a tennis court?
11. What is the largest animal in the deer family?
1. According to the saying – Helen of Troy had the face that what?
Launched 1000 Ships
2. Moon River was the opening song in which 1961 film?
Breakfast At Tiffanys
3. A Dromedary is a type of what? Asteroid. Stomach Pain. Camel<?
4. What is the top number on a fraction called?
5. Who was the last Leader of The Conservative party who did not serve as Prime Minister?
6. Which brass instrument has the lowest pitch? (one word answer although they come in 2 forms)
7. What type of building has a Minaret?
8. Which act had No.1 hits in the mid 90’s with covers of Unchained Melody, I Believe, What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted?
Robson & Jerome
9. How many kilowatts are there in a megawatt?
10. Which 1999 film stars Bruce Willis as a child psychologist whose patient can talk to the dead?
The Sixth Sense
What age is Duncan Goodhew?
Blue Origin, LLC is an American privately funded aerospace manufacturer founded in which year?