Quiz Number #403
1. Olympic rings, blue is first on the left, what colour is last on the right?
2. Spelling – Pfizer
3. In sales & inventory management, products have a unique SKU which stands for what?
Stock Keeping Unit
4. Damask, Cabbage, Country Fudge & Mister Lincoln are all types of what?
5. Split music:Albums 70s. Out of the Blue – Teenage Dream 2010 –
ELO. Katy Perry
6. The Stadio Olimpico is like Italy’s Wembly or Hampden. Which 2 football teams play their home games there?
Roma & Lazio
7. Which of these theme parks is furthest south? Alton Towers, Drayton Manor, Paultons Park?
8. Which war film had an all-star cast including Sylvester Stallone, Michael Caine, Bobby Moore & Pele?
Escape to Victory
9. What kind of product is the American brand Bicycle, made by USPCC since the 1890s?
10. Aberdeen has a long sand beach between which two rivers?
Dee & Don
11. Who is the longest serving Dragon in Dragons Den?
1. Sayings: A bird in the hand is worth __ __ __ __?
two in the bush
2. Dr. Robert Bruce Banner is aka what?
3. How many blades does a wind turbine have? (Whitelee Wind Farm)
4. Who is the current foreign secretary?
5. What shape are honeycomb sections and regular nuts used in combination with bolts?
6. Which British golfer won gold at the last Olympics (2016) in the golf men’s individual tournament?
7. Which of these on-screen characters said ““I pity the fool”? BA Baracus. Clubber Lang.
8. La Cala & Fuengirola are towns on which of the Spanish costas?
Costa del Sol
9. The broadcaster Jeremy Vine has a younger brother who is a standup comic> What’s his name?
10. Joe Calzaghe held world championships in two weight classes, including the unified Super middleweight and what other weight?
11. Which software developer sell programs such as LightRoom, Audition & Illustrator?
1. Walking Football. What should the referee do if he catches you running for the 3rd time. Send you off, award penalty to other team, issue 3 match ban?
2. Lyrics “It’s the terror of knowing what this world is about. Watching some good friends screaming “Let me out!”
3. Which ocean liner has served as the flagship of Cunard Line since succeeding Queen Elizabeth 2 in 2004?
Queen Mary 2
4. Which global online marketplace for freelance services launched by Israeli Micha Kaufman?
5. If we asked “who played bond the most times” the answer is a tie with which two actors?
Roger Moore & Sean Connery
6. In 2021, who became the first female jockey to win the Grand National?
7. Who was the monarch when David Lloyd George was the Prime Minister?
8. What is the name of the sequel TV series of the Karate Kid?
9. Tony Christie sang about doing what do his pillow every night?
10. In a Crown Court or High Court in England, how many jurors are selected to make up the jury?
Whilst UK letter boxes can come in varying sizes, the standard size that Royal Mail adhere to when determining parcel prices is how wide?
The final episode of Brookside was broadcast in which year?